- Frame: Solid American walnut wood frame.
- Cushion: High density cushioning, medium-firm feel, upholstered in genuine leather. PU-injected foam and Dacron wrapped. Comes with leather support straps.
- Legs: Polished #304-grade tubular stainless steel legs with chrome finish.
- Safety information: Each material is non-harmful, resistant to fire, and child friendly.
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
- Customers reviews: Read verified reviews here.
Ludwig Mies van der Rohe Pavilion Daybed:
Designed in 1930, the Pavilion Daybed, originally known as the Barcelona Daybed, shares the same uncomplicated sophistication as the iconic bench of the equivalent name. The piece comprises clean geometrical forms and a slender design profile. The exclusive upholstery is hand-sewn from individual squares of leather and the simple and cylinder-shaped headrest complements the streamlined image. The look is rounded off by four unobtrusive legs, which make up the sturdy base of the day bed. The padded upholstery of the Pavilion Daybed makes it an extremely cozy and comfortable lounger.
The daybed with its generous space is ideal for an afternoon lounge or adorn an office reception and lobbies beautifully. Multifunctional while maintaining its refinement and grandeur.
FurnishPlus produces this iconic design in quality top grain, aniline, or vintage leather upholstery in a variety of colors, with stainless steel legs and an American walnut frame.