LC3 Armchair Details:
- Leather type: Top Grain or Aniline Dyed Leather. Graceful, soft & smooth.
- Leather finish: With natural oils and waxes – no paints.
- Frame structure: Constructed without a wooden base frame. Highly polished #304-grade tubular stainless steel frame with chrome coated finish. Frame angles are heat bent instead of cut and weld.
- Seat platform: Reinforced nylon spring web platform for comfortable support.
- Seat cushions: Made of medium density, Dacron wrapped foam with a genuine down feather layer. All cushions are removable.
- Safety information: Each material is non-harmful, resistant to fire, and child friendly.
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
- Customer reviews: Read verified reviews here.
Le Corbusier LC3 Armchair:
The LC Grand Comfort Club Chair created by Charles Le Corbusier in 1929, was first introduced at the Salon d’Automne in Paris. The framework, which was traditionally hidden, was placed on the chair and became a focal design feature. The strong presence of the cubic form of the chair is a result of Le Corbusier’s extensive study into modern design principles and proportion of form. The padded cushions follow a classic, clean outline and provide comfortable seating. Known as the Grand Comfort Armchair, the LC3 is one of the established design classics of the 20th century.
Furnish Plus produces the LC3 in quality top grain and aniline leather in various colors. For maximum comfort, the padding is filled with fire-retardant foam. The solid stainless steel chrome completes the design of this piece of furniture.