- Frame: Fiberglass shell.
- Seat: Multi-density foam cushioning upholstered with Danish Cashmere.
- Base: Fiberglass tapered legs with satin finish.
- Safety information: Each material is non-harmful, resistant to fire, and child friendly.
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
- Customers reviews: Read verified reviews here
- Width: 30.3″ x Depth: 39.4″ x Height: 39.4″
- Seat height: 16.7″
- Seat depth: 25.2″
- Packing size: 40.6″ x 31.5″ x 46.1″
- Net weight: 16.9 lbs
* All measurements of the JH1 Wingback Chair are approximations.
Jamie Hayón JH1 Wingback Chair:
The astonishing and fascinating JH1 Wingback Chair was designed by Jaime Hayón, the renowned Spanish artist-designer. This easy chair creates a space for leisure and contemplation, inviting you to submerge in its curves and take a moment for yourself.
The base is made of brushed aluminum with a clear lacquer finish in a trumpet-shaped. The designer’s whimsical Wingback chair features a continuous flow of the shell extending downward. The delicate curves reminiscing to poised ballet shoes dancing on the floor.
This beautifully crafted chair is available in a range of colors in the finest, softest Danish Cashmere with fiberglass frame and satin finish tapered legs. The chair will definitely add an element of grandeur to your space.