- Frame: Molded fiberglass shell with highly resilient urethane foam.
- Upholstery: Premium Italian leather.
- Base: Polished #304-grade tubular stainless steel legs with a polished finish.
- Safety information: Each material is non-harmful, resistant to fire, and child friendly.
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
- Customers reviews: Read verified reviews here.
- Width: 36″ x Depth: 31.9″ x Height: 27.8″
- Seat height: 15.4″
- Seat depth: 24″
- Packing size: 37.4″ x 33.5″ x 29.1″
- Net weight: 57.3 lbs
* All measurements are approximations.
Eileen Gray Bibendum Chair:
The innovative Bibendum Chair is one of the mid-century era’s most unmistakable furniture designs. Its name originates from the character Michelin created to sell tires, the Michelin Man. Eileen Gray designed this comfortable chair explicitly to pass time and entertain friends. The chair was designed to be inviting and for a trendy, modern, young woman. It’s the designer’s wish to make it quite different and audacious. The Bibendum’s originality was unlike anything ever seen before and still fits in a contemporary setting today.
Furnish Plus produces this timeless piece upholstered with soft premium leather. The frame and legs are made of tubular stainless steel with a chrome finish. The armrests and back consist of two semi-circular padded tubes. A range of colors is available for you to choose from.