- Frame: Fiberglass shell with highly resilient urethane foam.
- Seat: Fully upholstered seat in fabric or leather.
- Legs: powder-coated stainless steel base with black or gold finish.
- Safety information: Each material is non-harmful, resistant to fire, and child friendly.
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
- Customers reviews: Read verified reviews here
GamFratesi Beetle Chair:
The Italian Danish duo GamFratesi created a fascinating, comfortable conception, inspired by the organic form of the beetle. With its curved form and graceful contours, the elegant counter chair allows flexibility and comfort. The robust frame cradles the sitter from back to seat while striking an alluring silhouette. Long, sleek, cone-shaped metal legs garner the feeling of lightness to the design. The naturalness of the shape makes the Beetle Chair perfect for customization, and various possibilities.
Meant for kitchen and open counter settings in the home, the Beetle Chair unthinkingly also fits in well with office or hospitality environments. The seat and back are made of fiberglass shell, fully upholstered in a wide range of colors and materials. The base is available in Black or Gold powder-coated steel.