- Top: Five layers of Walnut molded plywood.
- Base: Same five layers of bent Walnut molded plywood.
- Safety information: Each material is non-harmful, resistant to fire, and child friendly.
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
- Customers reviews: Read verified reviews here.
- Width: 34.3″ x Depth: 34.3″ x Height: 15.9″
- Packing size: 35.8″ x 35.8″ x 17.7″
- Net weight: 18.7lbs
* All measurements of the FPlus Molded Plywood Coffee Table (CTW) are approximations.
FPlus Molded Plywood Coffee Table (CTW):
The FPlus Molded Plywood Coffee Table or CTW stands for Coffee Table Wood Base is the product of Charles and Ray Eames’s signature technology of fusing veneer and bending wood. They began their experiment with molded plywood in the early 1940s and they successfully developed futuristic technology, which presses thin sheets of veneer against a heated membrane.
The table is a featherweight, compact and all-around functional, it features a slightly concave bent wood top. The top sits on four matching legs of bent plywood to near ninety degrees. The lean profile in low stature makes this table a fascinating focal point in any living space. This simple classic table reflects the same commitment to sustainable materials and inventive technology that is used for the Molded Plywood Chair.