- Frame: Construction around a molded reinforced polyurethane shell.
- Upholstery: Hand-stitching using braided lockstitch for durability.
- Cushion: High density cushioning with PU-injected foam wrapped in synthetic Dacron silk, providing smoothly shaped contouring.
- Legs: FSC© certified FAS grade solid ash wood.
- Safety information: Each material is non-harmful, resistant to fire, and child friendly.
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
- Customers reviews: Read verified reviews here.
- Width: 26.8″ x Depth: 24.2″ x Height: 31.3″
- Seat height: 18.1″
- Armrest height: 25.2″
- Packing size: 26.8″ x 25.1″ x 32.2″
- Net weight: 22 lbs
*All measurements of the Saarinen Executive Armchair are approximations.
Saarinen Executive Armchair (Wooden Legs):
The 20th-century Finnish American architect and industrial designer is most well-known for his Tulip series of tables and chairs but his other designs are equally as impressive. The Saarinen Executive Side Chair is a remarkable chair, true to the organic essence of the designer.
The Executive Side Chair is designed to conform to the human body for optimal comfort. The chair was originally made of fiberglass but the updated versions are made in polyurethane. This polished metal base version comprises polished stainless steel legs and flat-base chrome floor glides.
Taking inspiration from classic Finnish and American architecture, this contemporary and ergonomic design offers function and style. The sculptural form works as well in offices as it does in avant-garde dining rooms. This chair is also available with solid wood legs or as an armchair.