- Material: Certified FAS grade wood. American solid ash wood.
- Finish: Coats of lacquer provide a smooth and glossy finish resistant to damages.
- Foot rest: Polished #304-grade stainless steel resistant to flaking and chipping.
- Safety information: Each material is non-harmful, resistant to fire, and child friendly.
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
- Customers reviews: Read verified reviews here
Norman Cherner Counter Stool:
One of the most iconic pieces of mid-century furniture is the shapely and classic Norman Cherner Counter Stool. This molded plywood chair offers not only everlasting appeal and dramatic sculptural beauty but also exceptional structural strength and comfort beyond your expectation. Generous seating and an incurvated backrest widest at the shoulder, supported by tapered legs, braced with a solid steel crossed bar that also doubles as a footrest.
Minimalistic as it may be, this sculpture of a stool is sustainable and designed to last. The Cherner Stool’s natural, contoured shape allows the body to relax easily, making it a perfect addition to any home, hospitality, or office setting.