Little Petra Lounge Chair | Viggo Boesen Style
Little Petra Lounge Chair
little petra lounge chair replica
little petra chair and ottoman
- Frame: Molded fiberglass shell with highly resilient urethane foam.
- Seat: High elasticity dacron-wrapped foam with a down-like feather layer.
- Legs: Solid wood legs with a natural oak stain or oil-based Walnut stain
- Safety information: Each material is non-harmful, resistant to fire, and child friendly.
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
- Customers reviews: Read verified reviews here
Viggo Boesen Little Petra Lounge Chair:
Little Petra Lounge Chair, as the name suggests, is small in size, enough to conform to all kinds of environments, interiors, and spaces. Being close to the floor, it opens up an embracing arm, demonstrating what a lounge chair should be, enabling all kinds of seating positions with optimal comfort. It is different from other Bauhaus minimalist designs for its organic aesthetic, softness, and ample seating.
Boesen’s mother-in-law’s name is what he had given this compact and smooth chair. The design is inspired by funkis style, Denmark’s signature design aesthetic. Its charm came from the flowing silhouette, soft material upholstery. The legs have been crafted in solid natural wood in respect to Boesen’s adoration for natural materials. From the seat to upholstery, Boesen had put a lot of thought into making it as comfortable as possible.
Furnish Plus delivers this endearing chair in Danish Cashmere upholstery or in soft, silky Sheepskin.