LC7 Swivel Chair Details:
- Frame: Highly polished #304-grade tubular stainless steel frame with chrome finish resistance to chipping and flaking. Joints are silver welded.
- Seat & Armrests cushion: padded with polyester wadding and polyurethane foam that is CFC-free.
- Upholstery: Imported Italian leather in a range of colors.
- Feature: The chair can revolve completely 360 degrees.
- Safety information: Each material is non-harmful, resistant to fire, and child friendly.
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
- Customers reviews: Read verified reviews here.
- Width: 24″ x Depth: 20.9″ x Height: 28.3″
- Seat height: 20.3″
- Seat depth: 18.5″
- Packing size: 25.2″ x 22″ x 29.5″
- Net weight: 17.6lbs
*All measurements of the LC7 Chair are approximations.
LC7 Swivel Chair’s Story:
In collaboration with Charlotte Perriand, Le Corbusier experimented with wrapping inner tubes from tires around the steel frame. The LC7 Swivel Chair is a refined, sensual product that took form. The padded seat is topped with a curved, lavishly padded pipe that doubles as an armrest and backrest. Le Corbusier believed that chairs were a form of architecture and this piece expresses his unique approach to modern design, combining functionality and harmony in a single piece.
The LC7 Swivel Chair is a practical and beautiful piece. Stainless steel is used for the frame to ensure durability. It has been nicely polished to prevent rusting and chipping. Genuine aniline Italian leather is upholstered for the backrest, seat, and armrest. Together, they create the ultimate experience of relaxation. Minute details have been taken care of such as the steel joints which have been welded and sanded to remove imperfections. The LC7 Swivel Chair is visually stimulating and luxuriously comfortable. It is a fascinating example of the genius vision of Le Corbusier. A unique monument of the modern era, the LC7 Swivel Chair invigorates any room it is in. You can use it as an accent piece, a relaxing lounge in front of your counter, or a dining chair.