LC2 Sofa Details:
- Leather type: Top Grain or Aniline Dyed Leather. Graceful, soft & smooth.
- Leather finish: With natural oils and waxes – no paints.
- Frame structure: Constructed without a wooden base frame. Highly polished #304-grade tubular stainless steel frame with chrome coated finish. Frame angles are heat bent instead of cut and weld.
- Seat platform: Reinforced nylon spring web platform for comfortable support.
- Seat cushions: Made of medium density, Dacron wrapped foam with a genuine down feather layer. All cushions are removable.
- Safety information: Each material is non-harmful, resistant to fire, and child friendly.
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
- Customer reviews: Read verified reviews here.
Le Corbusier LC2 Sofa:
The 3-seater Petit Sofa or the “Cushion baskets” as the LC group called their contemporary club chair exhibits Charles Le Corbusier’s recognized signature style. Nestled in the external steel frame is chunky, supple cushioning, harmonizing snugness with sleek and upscale design, emphasizing the design’s sought-after expression of volume.
A follower of the International Style, Le Corbusier had a minimalist approach to his furniture design, which did not detract from the strong character of the finished look. His designs embody minimalist principles with great emphasis on the balance of form, which creates the beautiful visual profile of his furniture. The low back of the sofa flows seamlessly into the armrests of the same height. This modernist take on the club chair is a great centerpiece for any home or office.
The LC2 Collection offers deep, cushiony comfort you can relax around and into. Furnish Plus produces this design icon in quality top grain and aniline leather available in a variety of colors.