The DCW Chair is one of the first pieces Charles and Ray E. developed back in 1945, and it has remained one of their most celebrated designs. This iconic piece was made with a groundbreaking molding technique to create entirely new forms. E. and his wife and design partner Ray continued to experiment a great deal with new methods and their work changed the design landscape. The DCW Chair adheres to all seating comfort standards and its original shape adds a stylish accent to the interior. The iconic piece is featured in the New York Museum of Modern Art.
FurnishPlus produces with careful precision the molded plywood curves of the DCW chair. As well as its visual charm, the chair provides a wonderfully comfortable seat, as it follows the lines of the body. The chair is available in various colors of veneer to match your décor.
- The chair is made of solid piece of wood in an amazing Natural finish.
- The chairs are offered in your choice of rosewood, natural oak, walnut, and black
- To make the legs of chair more sustainable and durable we are using 8 layers of plywood veneer
- The chair is formed from 5 handle plywood which makes the chair comfier and protect against cracking and delamination
- Rubber shock mounts which are located at backrest and bottom of the seat to absorb pressure and make the chair comfier
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
W=19.5″ x D=22″ x H=28″
* All measurements are approximations.