Platner Stool Details:
- High polished #304-grade stainless steel impervious to chipping and flaking.
- Vertical rods base welded to circular horizontal and edge-framing rods.
- Edge framing wire for a uniquely stable foundation.
- Seat cushion:
- Hand-stitched using braided lockstitch technology.
- High-density foam cushioning.
- PU-injected foam wrapped in synthetic Dacron silk.
- Safety information: Each material is non-harmful, resistant to fire, and child friendly.
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
- Customer reviews: Read verified reviews here.
Warren Platner Stool:
In the 1960s, the Platner Collection reflected Warren Platner’s conviction in modernism “for the kind of decorative, gentle, graceful design that appeared in a period style like Louis XV.” The collection, recognized by its emblematic wire base, the soft curves of this classic series is constructed from stainless steel rods that are welded to horizontal and edge framing wire for a uniquely stable foundation. The Platner Easy Chair combines delicate, elegant design with modernism, one and the other extremely comfortable and visually stimulating.
This airy steel wire collection he designed requires as many as a thousand welds per piece to create. The impeccable addition to the contemporary home, the remarkable Warren Stool is capped with your choice of fully upholstered high-density cushion for a pleasant seat.