Plywood Dining Chair Wood Base DCW
eames molded plywood dining chair
Eames Plywood Dining Chair replica
Eames DCW Dining Chair
Eames DCW Chair
- Top: Five layers of molded plywood, glued and with rubber shock mounts.
- Ashwood veneer with natural stain.
- Base: Five layers of molded plywood.
- Safety information: Each material is non-harmful, resistant to fire, and child friendly.
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
- Customers reviews: Read verified reviews here.
- Width: 19.5″ x Depth: 22″ x Height: 28″
- Seat height: 17.5″
* All measurements are approximations.
FPlus Molded Plywood Dining Chair Wood Base (DCW):
The DCW which stands for Dining Chair Wood Base (1946) was designed by Charles and Ray Eames in their California apartment. Depending on the mood, this plywood dining chair with a wood base can easily complement a dining room or an office room setting. The thin seat and back are connected to rubber shock mounts that buffer against jarring movement to bring ergonomic comfort and organically accommodate each sitter.
Time Magazine named it the Best Design of the 20th Century, the DCW has set the bar for international standard comfort and style. Since then, the chairs’ aesthetic integrity, enduring charm, and comfort have earned it recognition as the best of modern design.
Tanner Chung –
I highly suggest getting this Eames DCW Chair from Furnish Plus, they are so sweet!
Tasnim Dennis –
Ordered the Eames DCW Dining Chair in black, good quality.
Thanks for the service. I am happy with my Eames Plywood Dining Chair replica will buy more in the future
Mandy Guevara –
Good DCM Chair
Rhyley Gardiner –
Got a set of 4 of the eames molded plywood dining chair. I got the oak
Herbie Arias –
This Plywood Lounge Chair Wood Base DCW is the best design out of three they are selling in my opinion, the other one is couching. Recommended