- Frame: Hardwood box frame construction.
- Cushions: Multi-density foam seat & back cushion wrapped in silk layer.
- Seat: Reinforced bottom seat cushion platform.
- Legs: Solid ashwood with a natural finish.
- Safety information: Each material is non-harmful, resistant to fire, and child friendly.
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
- Customer reviews: Read verified reviews here.
- Width: 86.6″ x Depth: 32.5″ x Height: 30.7″
- Seat height: 17.5″
- Seat depth: 18.9″
- Armrests height: 24.4″
- Packing size: 88.6″ x 33.9″ x 28.3″
- Net weight: 143.3 lbs
* All measurements are approximations.
Børge Mogensen 2213 Sofa:
Mogensen’s perfect sense of proportions and preference for candid materials is reflected in the 22 Collection. The three-seater 2213 embodies a sense of tranquility, with a modest appearance that doesn’t compromise on construction and craftsmanship. The armrests curve upward towards the back, with ample seating space and leather artistry, this sofa donned the designer’s own home in 1962. Børge Mogensen 2213 Sofa was created to be the ultimate timeless piece that is confident, functional, and appealing to all.
Held the most iconic sofa in mid-century Danish design, the 2213 sofa can be used to furnish upscale settings like museums, galleries, and corporate headquarters. Furnish Plus produces this icon upholstered with premium Italian leather and solid hardwood legs in natural finishes.