Mogensen 2215 Armchair
Inspired by Børge Mogensen
Armchair Mogensen 2215
Privatefloor Mogensen 2215 Armchair
Hunting Chair Details:
- Frame: American walnut.
- Wood finish: Eco oil-based stain
- Seating: Performance grade vintage leather.
- Safety information: Each material is non-harmful, resistant to fire, and child friendly.
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
- Customer reviews: Read verified reviews here.
- Width: 27.6″ x Depth: 34.1″ x Height: 26.4″
- Seat height: 11.4″
- Seat depth: 20.9″
- Packing size: 35.4″ x 29.1″ x 28.3″
- Net weight: 20.9 lbs
* All measurements of the Hunting Chair are approximations.
Børge Mogensen Hunting Chair:
As one of Mogensen’s most celebrated architecture, the Hunting Chair has an acute slope from the front seat to the backrest. Drawing inspiration from Spain’s medieval Andalusian furniture, the designer constructed this chair to be logical and timeless.
Its idiosyncratic aesthetic was the product of Borge Mogensen’s passion for visual tranquility and minimalist lines, strong structure, and organic materials. All these efforts were to bring out an added range of beauty and the design’s durability. He believed that good furniture should be appreciated now and for years to come. On this performance-driven design, accented with Danish features the Hunting Chair has a decorative style that is a contemporary vintage piece perfect for private residents, restaurants, hotels, and various luxurious settings all over the world.
The seat was constructed of sturdy, performance-grade saddle leather as a part of the wooden structure. The exposed wooden framing is of American walnut with eco-friendly oil-based stain for a natural, organic look. The seat is adjustable with solid brass buckles, and the chair is light enough for easy relocation.