- Frame: Hardwood box frame construction
- Cushions: Multi-density foam seat & back cushion wrapped in silk layer.
- Seat: Reinforced bottom seat cushion platform.
- Legs: Solid ashwood with a natural finish.
- Safety information: Each material is non-harmful, resistant to fire, and child friendly.
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
- Customer reviews: Read verified reviews here.
- Width: 61.4″ x Depth: 32.3″ x Height: 30.7″
- Seat height: 17.5″
- Seat depth: 18.9″
- Armrests height: 24.4″
- Packing size: 63″ x 33.9″ x 28.3″
- Net weight: 101.4 lbs
* All measurements are approximations.
Børge Mogensen 2212 Loveseat:
This is the two-seater version of the leather sofa which Mogensen designed for his personal residence in 1962. Børge Mogensen’s designs are usually functional and modest. The 22 Collection is characterized by simple but aristocratic shapes and lavish materials, the designer took inspiration from Porter’s chairs and Kaare Klint’s sofas in the Nineteen Twenties.
Providing ample seating space and comfortable cushioning for the seater to have an exceptional experience on these chairs. Distinctive armrests with a light curve, higher in the back conforming to the arms’ natural resting position. All the finesses in this collection bring a modern and timeless appearance.
The Børge Mogensen 2212 Loveseat is upholstered in breathable premium Italian leather. Perfect addition for any formal settings like upscale hotels, offices, museums, galleries, or even your private residencies.