- Frame: Hardwood box frame construction
- Cushions: Multi-density foam seat & back cushion wrapped in silk layer.
- Seat: Reinforced bottom seat cushion platform.
- Legs: Solid ashwood with a natural finish.
- Safety information: Each material is non-harmful, resistant to fire, and child friendly.
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
- Customer reviews: Read verified reviews here.
- Width: 33.5″ x Depth: 32.3″ x Height: 30.7″
- Seat height: 17.5″
- Seat depth: 18.9″
- Armrests height: 24.4″
- Packing size: 35.4″ x 32.7″ x 28.3″
- Net weight: 68.3 lbs
* All measurements are approximations.
Børge Mogensen 2211 Armchair:
Børge Mogensen designed the 2211 armchair for his Gentofte home in north Copenhagen. It possesses the quality and style you’d expect from classic Scandinavian design. Its geometrical, clean lines follow the simple, yet functional ideology innate to Danish furniture. The trendy appeal of the design characterizes Mogensen’s ability to encapsulate that timeless charm in all of his work. The contemporary armchair is functional with clean-cut lines that are compensated by padded cushions for utmost comfort and beauty. The 2211 Armchair is upholstered by hand in Italian leather that has a look that improves with age. Hardwood legs provide sturdy support as well as offering an impressive visual contrast.
The 2211 armchair is a part of the Morgensen 22 Collection, including the 2212 two-seater and 2213 three-seater sofa. Furnish Plus produces this icon in a range of colors, making the 2211 Chair versatile for any room it is in.