PK25 Lounge Chair
pk25 chair replica
Fritz Hansen PK25 Lounge Chair by Poul Kjaerholm
pk25 chair for sale
PK8 Chair Details:
- Frame: fiberglass frame with polyurethane foam.
- Upholstery: Danish Cashmere, Top Grain/ Aniline Leather.
- Safety information: Each material is non-harmful, resistant to fire, and child friendly.
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
- Customer reviews: Read verified reviews here.
Poul Kjærholm PK8 Chair:
For many years, The PK8 Chair existed only as a prototype in the home of Hanne Kjaerholm, the wife of Poul Kjaerholm. The PK8 was put into production in close collaboration with Hanne Kjaerholm and introduced to the public in connection with the 2007 exhibition about Poul Kjaerholm, The furniture architect, at Louisiana Museum of Modern Art, north of Copenhagen
The PK8 Chair carries its sibling’s elegance, the PK 9 Chair yet the 3-legged aluminum base provides utmost support to the occupant. We are proud to have this replica in a high-quality reproduction.
Furnish Plus offers a wide range of variations of the PK8 Chair. The upholstery is available in cashmere textile or leather. The base is made of anodized, satin-brushed aluminium and a shell of PC/ABS plastic.