The PK31 Loveseat is one of Poul Kjaerholm’s most famous designs and sets itself apart through the modern, square shape and unique steel frame that give it its character. It is completely upholstered in leather, with each cushion having six pockets that keep the soft padding in shape. The trapezoidal armrests are reminiscent of the Boeing 747’s interior from the 1960s. This spacious 2-seater offers excellent comfort, and the sculpture-like frame provides durability and stability.
FurnishPlus produces this design icon with upholstery in top grain, aniline, and vintage leather in a choice of colors. The elegant steel legs stylishly complete the design.
- Custom upholstery
- Solid stainless steel legs
- The entire product is stitched and crafted by hand
- Reinforced bottom seat cushion platform for firm longer lasting support
- Multi-density foam seat cushions provide comfort and cushion structure memory
- Stainless Steel base joints are fully welded, ground, sealed and sanded smooth
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
W=54″ x D=31″ x H=32″
* All measurements are approximations.