plywood Lounge Chair Wood Base
eames plywood lounge chair
original eames plywood chair
eames plywood lounge chair replica
molded plywood lounge chair
- Frame: Molded five-ply seat and back, with eight-ply legs and back brace.
- Seat: low-slung, molded seat, and back.
- Foot: Rubber shock mounts to halt harsh movement.
- Safety information: Each material is non-harmful, resistant to fire, and child friendly.
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
- Customers reviews: Read verified reviews here.
- Width: 21.5″ x Depth: 23″ x Height: 27.5″
- Seat height: 16.5″
* All measurements of the LCW are approximations.
FPlus Molded Plywood Lounge Chair Wood Base (LCW):
The LCW chair designed by Charles Eames was one of the first chairs in his plywood series and has held a time-honored position in the public eye. During the war years, Charles developed the techniques used to make this unique chair. The same technique was utilized by the US Navy to make the Eames Splint.
In order to form the composition that is the LCW, 5 layers of plywood are bonded and heated by a specialist machine. Two curved legs vary in size and a formed spine provides steady support. The seat and backrest are locked to the support with concealed rubber shock mount. The impressive and innovative wood molding follows the body line for maximum comfort.
FurnishPlus produces this low-slung chair with an expertly crafted molded seat and back. The LCW is available in a range of wood veneers.
Carwyn Mcdowell –
Excellent. Good quality molded polywood lounge chair
Nile Dillon –
Nice eames plywood lounge chair replica!
Tye Dowling –
if you can’t the original eames plywood chair, then get these from this website, almost comparable i say
Hawwa Potter –
Order my eames plywood lounge chair last month, hmm not sure about the lounge name, the color looks nice though
Gianluca Wilkinson –
Good service. Got my eames plywood lounge chair delivered last week, in perfect condition and free shipping. Thanks
Arron Foley –
These plywood Lounge Chair Wood base are stunning, robust looking compared to the metal ones!