- Frame: Solid American walnut wood frame.
- Cushion: High density cushioning, medium-firm feel, upholstered in genuine leather. PU-injected foam and Dacron wrapped. Comes with leather support straps.
- Legs: Polished #304-grade tubular stainless steel legs with chrome finish.
- Safety information: Each material is non-harmful, resistant to fire, and child friendly.
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
- Customers reviews: Read verified reviews here.
Pavilion Bench 4ft:
- Width: 52.3″ x Depth: 21.2″ x Height: 16.5″
- Packing size: 53.5″ x 21.3″ x 7.9″
- Net weight: 26.4 lbs
Pavilion Bench 6ft:
- Width: 78.3″ x Depth: 21.2″ x Height: 16.5″
- Packing size: 78″ x 21.3″ x 7.9″
- Net weight: 28.6 lbs
* All measurements of the Pavilion Bench are approximations.
The elegant Pavilion Bench by Van der Rohe offers versatile use and an elegantly modern outlook. The sophisticated seat is an icon of understated Bauhaus style and comprises simple, yet functional forms. The elongated bench ensures great seating comfort and its practical design makes it an ideal piece for office buildings and homes. The buttoned detail on the upholstery adds to the bench’s aesthetic appeal and is a signature feature of the Pavilion series. The wooden base enjoys a walnut finish and is supported by four sleek, chromed legs.
The line’s signature crisscross frames are believed to be based on the campaign chairs in Ancient Rome. The author is quoted saying: “I feel that it must be possible to harmonize the old and new in our civilization.” It perfectly complements the other products of the Pavilion series or can alternatively be used as a stylish standalone piece.
The Pavilion Bench that exhibits Mies van der Rohe’s command of material and line in any medium is produced by Furnish Plus in top-grain, aniline, and vintage leather in a range of colors.