Norman Cherner Side Chair
norman cherner plycraft chair
norman cherner chair original
Norman Cherner Side
- Material: Certified FAS grade wood. American solid ash wood.
- Finish: Coats of lacquer provide a smooth and glossy finish resistant to damages.
- Safety information: Each material is non-harmful, resistant to fire, and child friendly.
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
- Customers reviews: Read verified reviews here
Norman Cherner Side Chair:
One of the most iconic pieces of mid-century furniture is the shapely and classic Norman Cherner Side Chair. This molded plywood chair offers not only everlasting appeal and dramatic sculptural beauty but also exceptional structural strength and comfort beyond your expectation. Generous seating and an incurvated backrest widest at the shoulder, supported by tapered legs. Four coats of natural finish lacquer are applied for the final touch.
Minimalistic as it may be, this sculpture of a stool is sustainable and designed to last. The Cherner Chair’s natural, contoured shape allows the body to relax easily, making it a perfect addition to any home, hospitality, or office setting.