LC3 Sofa | Le Corbusier Style
lc3 sofa replica
lc3 sofa cassina
LC3 Sofa Details:
- Leather type: Top Grain or Aniline Dyed Leather. Graceful, soft & smooth.
- Leather finish: With natural oils and waxes – no paints.
- Frame structure: Constructed without a wooden base frame. Highly polished #304-grade tubular stainless steel frame with chrome coated finish. Frame angles are heat bent instead of cut and weld.
- Seat platform: Reinforced nylon spring web platform for comfortable support.
- Seat cushions: Made of medium density, Dacron wrapped foam with a genuine down feather layer. All cushions are removable.
- Safety information: Each material is non-harmful, resistant to fire, and child friendly.
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
- Customer reviews: Read verified reviews here.
- Width: 94.1″ x Depth: 29.1″ x Height: 26″
- Seat height: 16.1″
- Seat depth: 18.3″
- Armrests height: 26″
- Packing size: 96.5″ x 30.3″ x 27.5″
- Net weight: 103.6 lbs
* All measurements of the LC3 Sofa are approximations.
Le Corbusier LC3 Sofa:
Elegant and functional, the LC3 Grand Modele Sofa (3-Seater) is one of Le Corbusier’s most important pieces. The 1929 design includes the trademark elements of Le Corbusier’s modernist style and creative vision. The stylish cubic shape is accentuated by the metal frame, creating an eye-catching focal point for any setting. The thick cushions ensure comfortable seating, with plenty of room for three people. Exhibited for the first time at the Autumn Salon in Paris, the piece attracted the attention of interior designers and style gurus alike. The LC3 Collection in International Style presents a cushiony, submerging comfort fit snugly in a minimal steel frame you can unwind into.
Furnish Plus produces the iconic sofa in quality top grain and aniline leather in various colors. The cushions are filled with fire-retardant foam padding. The frame is formed of chrome-plated stainless steel putting the finishing touches to this timeless design.