- Frame: Molded fiberglass shell with highly resilient urethane foam.
- Upholstery: Premium Italian leather.
- Legs: Polished #304-grade stainless steel with a brushed finish.
- Safety information: Each material is non-harmful, resistant to fire, and child friendly.
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
- Customers reviews: Read verified reviews here.
- Width: 22″ x Depth: 23.2″ x Height: 30.9″
- Seat height: 17.1″
- Seat depth: 18.3″
- Packing size: 25.6″ x 24.4″ x 32.7″
- Net weight: 30.9 lbs
* All measurements are approximations.
Poul Kjærholm PK9 Daybed:
The distinguished PK9 has Kjærholm’s signature design style that is simple and delicate. Also known as the “Tulip chair” for its unique shape. Poul Kjærholm was a trained carpenter who continued his studies at the Danish School of Arts and Crafts. He was particularly interested in numerous construction materials, especially steel, which he believed was a natural material.
The chair can accommodate any room it is in, from private homes to lounges and waiting areas. The PK9 is an exquisite choice to pair with a variety of tables, namely the PK54. It is upholstered in premium Italian leather in a range of colors. The base is three satin brushed stainless steel legs carrying the seating element, while the inner shell is molded fiberglass.