Florence Loveseat | Florence Bassett
Florence Loveseat urban barn
Florence Loveseat balboa mist
- Frame & Legs: High polished #304-grade stainless steel legs with chrome finish. Base joints fully welded, ground, sealed, and sanded. Floor protective pads are included.
- Seat platform: High-density CA-117 cushioning. The sofa’s back and seat are composed of thick, tufted cushions for maximum comfort giving a medium-firm seat feel. Removable seats and back cushions.
- Upholstery: Fully in Danish Cashmere or Italian leather.
- Safety information: Each material is non-harmful, resistant to fire, and child friendly.
- This item is a reproduction of the Florence Loveseat by Florence Basset and is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
- Customers reviews: Read verified reviews here
- Width: 66″
- Depth: 32″
- Height: 32″
- Seat height: 17.5″
- Seat depth: 21.4″
- Armrest height: 23.6″
- Packing size: 62.9″ x 33.8″ x 25.1″
- Net weight: 123.4 lbs
* All measurements are approximations.
Florence Bassett Loveseat:
The strong, cubic form of the 2-seater sofa by Florence is an elegant addition to any modern space. It is made of the highest quality materials and the deep cushions make it extremely comfortable. The iconic design appears on the popular BBC series “The Apprentice,” providing a sophisticated flair to the program’s setting. Designed in 1954, the angular, sleek profile of the 2-seater sofa is a functional complement to any style-led environment.
FurnishPlus produces the iconic piece in Danish cashmere, top-grain, aniline, and vintage leather in a variety of colors.
Nuala Berg –
It’s a bit small for us, should have been more deliberate with measuring but the quality of the loveseat is absolutely beyond expectations, we sold this to our mom lol and planning to buy the sofa
Abigale Dyer –
Just placed an order with the tan leather, hope that this Florence Loveseat will be my first item to arrive for our new home
Mahnoor Torres –
Had it for almost one year and all we get from our friends are “wow what a lovely sofa you got!” that we are very happy to hear. We also have their Eileen Gray table which is a lovely product and very cheap as well.
Nela Driscoll –
I am obsessed with the fit design of the cushion and the base, looks like a firm box, purchased 2 months ago and it’s been a great experience
Shane Arias –
Fit perfectly in my apartment! The design is contemporary yet very classy with the look of the buttons. And for a 2000 dollar chair the quality comes exceeded my expectations.
Nevaeh Barr –
I was first interested in this Florence loveseat in the purple cashmere, but it wasn’t available, it seemed like because it wasn’t a popular color they didn’t really carry it in stock but had to place the custom order with the factory. Waited for 4 months and it arrived and the beauty definitely waived my frustration of waiting. Color is bright at exact similarity and the frame is absolutely sturdy. Thank you again for the service
Anisa Ferguson –
Amazing service! This Florence Loveseat balboa mist levels up our whole living quality
Loretta Parks –
This Florence Loveseat urban barn definitely steals the look! Me and my hubby spend a lot of time together since we got this out of word comfortable sofa
Pauline Mair –
I will strongly recommend this Florence Loveseat | Florence Bassett to any couple looking for a fashionable yet comfortable seat. You could for sure spend less for another textile sofa but for an accent sofa looking like this and this comfortable, this is totally worth it! Oh btw you should ask for swatches before making purchase.
Zoya Partridge –
Heard a lot about this Florence Loveseat, and i was browsing a couple website and I fell in love with this website, maybe because of their customer service that impressed me. I called in asking a bunch of question since I really wanted to make sure it’s the right spend. They offered free swatches and shipped very expeditedly. Thanks a lot guys!