Butterfly Stool chair
butterfly stool replica
butterfly stool cushion
sori yanagi butterfly stool
black butterfly stool
- Structure: Bent layered walnut plywood.
- Connector: Stainless steel with brass-finished.
- Safety information: Each material is non-harmful, resistant to fire, and child friendly.
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
- Customers reviews: Read verified reviews here.
- Width: 16.5″ x Depth: 12.2″ x Height: 14″
- Seat height: 12.75″
* All measurements are approximations.
Sori Yanagi Butterfly Stool:
Butterfly Stool (1954) by Japanese designer Sori Yanagi is a unique piece of furniture with its gently curved silhouette of the dual seat shells resembling a butterfly’s wing. The design combines Eastern forms with the wood molding technique developed by Charles and Ray Eames with the help of Alvar Aalto. The delicate symmetry of the stool is recognized and displayed in the Museum of Modern Art and Metropolitan Museum of Art.
Furnish Plus produces this graceful stool in a Walnut finish.