shell chair pink
shell chair canada
shell chair grey
- Pressure and heat-molded plywood body. Kiln-dried After Treatment Lumber (non-toxic) for stability and lower weights.
- Sanded smooth surface with a polyurethane finish to prevent abrasion and scrapes.
- High-density CA-117 cushioning. PU-injected foam wrapped in synthetic Dacron silk.
- All seams are sewn by hand using the innovative Danish lock-stitch.
- Reinforced bottom seat cushion platform for unyielding support.
- Legs: The veneer plywood legs are resistant to impacts and offer sturdiness and strength.
- Safety information: Each material is non-harmful, resistant to fire, and child friendly.
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
- Customers reviews: Read verified reviews here
- Width: 36.8″
- Depth: 31.8″
- Height: 31.4″
- Seat height: 15.7″
- Seat depth: 18.5″
- Packing size: 36.2″ x 31.5″ x 32.7″
- Net weight: 26.5 lbs
* All measurements of the Shell Chair are approximations.
Hans J. Wegner Shell Chair :
The sculptural and artistic Shell Chair CH07 is one of the most popular designs by the acclaimed Hans J. Wegner. Also known as the “Smiling Chair,” the unique form and floating lines of the stable structure are the results of the designer’s extensive understanding of the qualities of wood and its performance in the production process. The curved form of the seating shell and the padded cushion ensures comfort, while the arched legs provide stable support. The unique, three-legged piece is one of the iconic furniture designs that established the popularity of mid-century Danish design on an international level. Hans J. Wegner is considered one of the most prolific Scandinavian designers, whose creations feature in museums worldwide.
FurnishPlus produces this iconic design in Walnut, Rosewood, and Natural Oak. The durable structure is handcrafted for maximum adherence to the details of the design. The upholstery is made in a choice of Danish Cashmere, Leather, and Cowhide Leather and is available in a range of colors.
Jaeden Koch –
Love how rustic this chair is. We ordered the cowhide leather and it looks really good on the oak base. Highly recommend this Shell Chair
Arlo Milne –
This chair is so cute, first I saw it it instantly put a smile on my face. I ordered this chair back in March, because it is also very children friendly since they’re all round edges. Definitely my favorite chair so far. Can’t recommend this Shell Chair enough
Ross Sampson –
Definitely the oak is my favourite on this Shell chair, it contrasts the black and white cowhide beautifully as well
Carole Carpenter –
Order one 3 months ago and I’m ordering my second piece. This chair is absolutely a killer, great approachable design and big applause to the leather quality
Waleed Proctor –
We have three kids and we love fashion so I know it is very hard to find furniture to satisfy both the criteria, and then we found this Shell Chair and we absolutely fell in love. The color of the wood veneer is bright and approachable also the black aniline is absolutely pretty and hide stains easily (kids ya know). 10/10 for the friendly design and 10/10 for your excellent service
Isis Reeves –
The curb out to the side of this chair is so fun, it provides us lots of space and the cashmere looks fashionable as well! Very happy with this chair
Theia Cullen –
Bought my shell chair grey cashmere, still happy even though I would exchange it for a brighter color. I highly recommend this chair it looks lovely
Herbert Delaney –
I was looking for the shell chair pink color and I found furnishplus online and I fall in love with blue cashmere instead
Iyla Conley –
I love it! I bought the Shell Chair to use in my livingroom, it is comfortable, beautiful, and just what I wanted. It was delivered quickly and was just as advertised.