PP130 Circle Chair Details:
- Structure: hardwood frame with double dowel and corner block reinforcing with balanced tension flag line.
- Upholstery: Danish Cashmere/ Top Grain Leather / Aniline Leather.
- Cushion: PU injected and are wrapped in Dacron.
- Feature: 2 casters back legs.
- Safety information: Each material is non-harmful, resistant to fire, and child friendly.
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
- Customers reviews: Read verified reviews here
Hans J. Wegner PP130 Circle Chair:
The Circle Chair by Hans J. Wegner is based on the idea of the most smooth and opulent shape of them all, a circle. This chair remained an obscure fantasy until Wegner finished the composition at the age of 72. He was able to continue his passion and inventive heart despite an already lengthy career. The Circle Chair became one of his most visionary projects, unique and creative designs while still offering great adaptability and enjoyment. Hans J. Wegner required help from the master of crafts Søren Holst Pedersen and master journeyman Henry Fisker in order to bring this chair to existence, a task impossible for Wegner to be doing alone. The solid wood frame and the plaited flag line are elements frequently used in his vast production and are also being used to make this chair. Regardless of the size, the chair is lightweight, functional, and easy to move around. This chair has propelled Hans J Wegner into the exclusive league of artists.