- FSC© certified FAS grade wood veneer.
- Heat and pressure-molded plywood body.
- Genuine American walnut.
- The wood has been uniformly kiln-dried to a stabilized moisture level.
- Triple-sanded wood for the smoothest possible surfaces.
- 5 individual coats of UV-cured hard polyurethane finish resists wear and scratches.
- Safety information: Each material is non-harmful, resistant to fire, and child friendly.
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
- Customers reviews: Read verified reviews here.
- Width: 26.4″
- Depth: 14.2″
- Height: 15.4″
- Packing size: 27.2″ x 16.9″ x 18.1″
- Net weight: 13.2 lbs
* All measurements of the Scando Plywood Side Table are approximations.
Scando Plywood Side Table:
The Scando Plywood Side Table, originally known as Mag Table, was designed by Eric Pfeiffer in 1999 with deep comprehension and dedication for innovation. Versatile and inviting, the table is also economical. Can be positioned either vertically, as a perch for your laptop, or horizontally as a table with a magazine holder.
Made from American walnut plywood, it wears many hats as a hybrid furniture form, durable and extremely easy to maintain. The Scando Side Table offers a distinctive solution for the office or home.
Furnish Plus produces this affordable, multifunctional piece in four different finishes.