Details of Egg Chair:
- Body Frame: Molded and Curvature-true fiberglass shell with polyurethane foam of high resilience
- Foam Type: Cushioning of a high density of CA-117 available with PU-injected foam wrapped in synthetic Dacron silk
- Stitches Type: Hand-stitching material with the use of braided lock stitch technology for durability and comfort
- Material Type: Fabric (100% wool) , Aniline and Top-grain leather
- Base Frame: 4-star polished aluminum base finish resistant to chipping and flaking
- Ottoman: Optional matching ottoman available (optional)
- Features: 360° swivel and adjustable tilt function available for movement control
- Safety: Each material is non-harmful, resistant to fire and children friendly
- Click here for Egg chair ottoman
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
- Read Reviews: Read verified reviews here
* All measurements are approximations.
egg chair canada
Egg chair arne jacobsen
indoor egg chair
Egg chair replica
egg chair home depot
egg chair amazon
egg chair target
arne jacobsen egg chair
arne jacobsen products
arne jacobsen furniture
arne jacobsen sofa
arne jacobsen chair egg
arne jacobsen swan chair
Egg chair reproduction
egg chair ikea
arne jacobsen egg chair
egg chair replica canada
egg chair original
Arne Jacobsen chair
The Egg chair was designed by renowned architect Arne Jacobsen in 1958. The classic chair was created for a Royal hotel called SAS hotel of Copenhagen, Denmark. It is perceived that the design of the Egg chair is inspired by that of the ‘Womb Chair’ of Eero Saarinen. This unique creation was created from the garage of Arne Jacobsen and soon it became widely popular among the users for its mesmerizing beauty and highest comfort.
A very soft and top-quality handmade cushion is used to produce the unique collections of Egg chairs. The fabric comes in Aniline and Top-grain leather options. The fiberglass and the aluminum construction of the leather options create room for the structure of the chair to move naturally. Moreover, the retro structure of the chair with a touch of unique design, coziness and modernity has recognized the Egg chair as a significant creation of the Nordic design legacy. The curving pattern also conforms to the physical structure of the chair.
Because of the aura, comfort and uniqueness of the chair, it was portrayed in the 6th book of the Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy. The standard, comfort and iconic design of the chair have been consistent for more than half a century. The design and adornment of the Egg chair render a feeling of simplicity yet it creates a sense of the highest comfort and luxury of the mid-century era and its distinctive designs.