Platner Lounge Chair
platner easy chair and ottoman
platner coffee table
Platner Lounge Chair Details:
- High polished #304-grade stainless steel impervious to chipping and flaking.
- Vertical rods base welded to circular horizontal and edge-framing rods.
- Edge framing wire for a uniquely stable foundation.
- Seat cushion:
- Molded fiberglass seat shell with premium upholstery.
- Hand-stitched using braided lockstitch technology.
- Multi-density foam cushioning and removable seat cushion.
- Safety information: Each material is non-harmful, resistant to fire, and child friendly.
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
- Customer reviews: Read verified reviews here.
Warren Platner Lounge Chair:
The Platner Collection was a prime example of the Modernist era style. The “decorative, gentle, graceful” shapes that inspired this collection were all the rave in the 60s. The Platner Lounge Chair combines delicate, elegant design with modernism, one and the other extremely comfortable and visually stimulating.
Classical and whimsical, the steel wire base was devised to take after a shiny sheaf of wheat. It presents a unique look and offers stability for the seating shell and full support. The construction of the lounge chair is done by welding elliptical steel rods to circular and spheroid frames, simultaneously serving as decoration and structure. High-density foam cushioning has been upholstered in premium upholstery for luxurious comfort. Both a delight to view and submerge in, this piece of mid-century furniture truly captures Platner’s definition of a classic.