FK 6720-2 Loveseat Details:
- Frame: Solid #304 stainless steel in brushed finish.
- Seating: Loose cushions and high flexible foam fillings.
- Upholstery: Aniline/Top Grain or Vintage leather.
- Armrests: Fitted with wrapped leather cord.
- Safety information: Each material is non-harmful, resistant to fire, and child friendly.
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
- Customer reviews: Read verified reviews here.
Fabricius & Kastholm FK 6720-2 Loveseat:
Designed in 1965, this FK 6720-2 loveseat was inspired by functionalism and the adamance of Scandinavian design. Preben Fabricius (1931-1984) and Jørgen Kastholm (1931-2007) aspired to devise everlasting functional designs that were uncomplicated and possessed the minimalist aesthetic. They mainly created pieces with leather, steel, or glass. The sturdy Scandinavian designs in the sixties are reflected in the construction of this easy chair.
Forty years later, it is being produced with steel. The seat cushion is loose and fully upholstered with genuine Italian leather. A leather cord is wrapped around the armrests as a finishing touch.