Feel free to chat with our LIVE representer at bottom right of our website
Furniture Transit Times and Delivery Options for Continental U.S. and Canada
The delivery estimates are provided on good faith only. The actual delivery times may differ. Customers must be present so as to accept the delivery as and when it takes place during a 4-hour period. This timeframe will be scheduled and is when the carries will arrive. Furnish Concept Plus cannot be held liable for any damage, loss or costs that are incurred due to shipping or delivery delays.
Please note that we are unable to provide shipping to post office boxes. Additional items cannot be added for shipping once the shipment has been set for an order. Extra costs may be incurred if you want weekend delivery.
Approximately 6 to 17 business days are needed for transit. This shipping includes delivery to the threshold. The threshold is the first dry area such as a garage that the carriers will find at the customer’s location. For high-rise buildings, this can be the service or the lobby area. If you have shipped with a small parcel carrier or UPS, a signature will be needed upon delivery. For Canada, Standard Shipping will deliver the order to the curb-side. It will be the customer’s responsibility to remove the item from the truck and take it inside.
Approximately 6 to 17 business days are needed for transit. For white glove shipping, you get a delivery appointment. Additionally, the item can be delivered inside the building for up to 2 flights of stairs along with placement. The assembly and the removal of big packaging materials are also included. Do note that assembly is not provided for shelving units such as bookshelves.
All Transfer Fees and Shipping Charges become non-refundable as soon as the items leave our warehouse. This is binding even if the shipments turn out to be defective or damaged. If any extra charges are incurred by the delivery company, they will have to be paid by the customer. Such charges include but not limited to remote postal or zip codes, missed or attempted deliveries, storage fees, weekend delivery, extra delivery services and any other potential charges that are associated with the order. Changes to the products or order cannot be made once the order has been set for shipping.
It is the responsibility of the customers to keep track of their orders from the shipment to the delivery. Additional duties and charges may be applicable upon delivery for our Ferm Living products that are being shipped to Canada.
Shipping Terms for White Glove
As soon as the order goes to the shipment phase, an upgrade to the White Glove Shipping will cause the customer to incur a significant surcharge. Customers should understand that such an arrangement will create delays in the shipping times.
White Glove Shipping is available to select locations in Canada. It is available all over the U.S. Contact our customer service to determine the eligibility of your area for this service.
Shipping charges on orders less than $1000:
$0.00 – $299.00 = $60.00
$300.00 – $599.00 = $120.00
$600.00 – $999.00 = $200.00
Where do you ship from?
We ship form couple warehouses in Canada to reduce transit time and overall cost of delivery.
If you are ordering from within Canada or USA, your order will be shipping out from our warehouse in Richmond BC.
What level of shipping and delivery is included free on charge?
Our basic delivery is to curbside only. Most drivers will assist you placing your items in your first dry covered area such as a carport or garage. We do not offer delivery during weekends.
(We charge $80 charge for weekends delivery)
How will I know when my order will be delivered?
Once your order is ready, we will email you with all the tracking details. You will be able to track your delivery online or by phone. If you order is shipped by the truck delivery, our customer service team will call you prior to make an appointment. You can also indicate special delivery instruction in your “Note to Seller” section upon check out or contact us directly.
Policy of Buyer’s Remorse
Contact us within three days of the receipt if you change your mind about your order. A restocking charge will be deducted from the refund. The charge is 15% of purchase price. The customer is liable for the outbound and the return shipping costs in the case of exchanges and refunds. Shipping costs may be applicable on new items. The customer is liable for arranging return shipments that are based on buyer’s remorse.
The returns must be received by us in the original packaging and condition within 30 days of the receipt’s date. Items which are not returned in the original condition will not be refunded. We will only issue refunds via the same method used in the original purchase. When the original payment method is no longer available, store credits will be issued equal to the refund amount.
Service charges for Transfer Fees, Standard Shipping and White Glove Delivery are not refundable. Special order and custom order furniture are not eligible for exchanges or returns. We encourage our customers to conduct a thorough examination of all items upon delivery. Custom orders, non-stock items, polycarbonate items and lighting are non-refundable and non-returnable.
Policy for Custom Orders
A 50% production deposit is required to start production for any custom orders. Once production has started, the deposit becomes non-refundable due to incurred production costs.
All mentioned lead times for production and delivery are estimates. In the exceedingly rate case of a custom order taking more than 16 weeks from the deposit date, the customers have the right to cancel said order and be eligible for a full refund. However, orders submitted on and during 26th December to 26th March will have an estimated lead time of 16 to 20 weeks because of seasonal holidays.
We cannot guarantee that custom orders can be modified once submitted. Charges are applicable in case production modifications occur.
The customers’ credit cards will be charged automatically for outstanding payments as per our Store Policy. Such payments include but not limited to remaining balances and overdue invoices for custom orders. The balances will be charged as soon as the order arrives at port.
The Furnish Concept Plus Guarantee is applicable for custom orders only in cases of damages or defects. Buyer’s Remorse is not valid for the return and refund on custom orders.
If the customer does not take delivery of the item within a period of 30 days after being contacted that it is ready for shipment, the customer will be liable to pay charges warehouse storage. If the customer is unreachable after 30 days of our efforts to inform of delivery, the customer will forfeit the paid non-refundable deposit. In such a case, Furnish Concept Plus has the complete discretion on how the said items will be handled.
Damaged or Defective Items
We assure the quality of our products. Cases are rare but we do understand that defects may occur at times. As such, we request customers to do the following.
- Upon delivery, examine the item.
- If damaged, accept delivery but sign with ‘damaged upon arrival’.
- Take photographs of the packaging and item.
- File a claim.
- If the item has structural damage and is completely unusable, you must refuse delivery of the item.
- Do not refuse undamaged items as you will be liable for all costs of redelivery including storage fees among others.
- For filing a claim, contact us via email within three days.
- Claims received after 3 days of the delivery date will not be entertained.
- The photographs must be clear. They should be attached to the claim while filing.
- A replacement will be sent, a blemish discount offered or local repair reimbursement offered by us at our discretion. If we offer a replacement, items determined to be unusable and/or with structural damage will be replaced completely by an item in stock where possible. If the items have aesthetic blemishes, a custom order replacement will be provided.
- You may be liable for any labor required and/or shipping of the parts.
- Furniture offered by Furnish Concept plus is meant for indoor use only unless explicitly mentioned otherwise. As such, we will not be liable for costs of defective or damaged items if the furniture was damaged or made defected due to customer negligence.
- If you don’t accept any of the solutions provided by us to your case, you will be liable for the safe return of those items under the Buyer’s Remorse policy.
- If Furnish Concept Plus determines all resolution attempts have failed, we reserve the right to cancel the order and refund the amount any time. All associated charges will be deducted from the refund.
Tulip Dining Tables and Side Tables
- Do note that a unique device will be fitted to our Oval Marble Tulip tables. Called Tip n Tell indicator, it will inform you if the crate was tipped during transit.
- If you find any blue beads located in the arrow head’s clear portion, please examine the table top fully before signing.
- On noting damage, accept the delivery while signing ‘damaged upon arrival’.
- File a claim along with photographs.
- If one part has been structurally damaged while the other one is fine, please accept the part which is undamaged and refuse the damaged part.
- If you refuse pieces which are undamaged, you will be liable for all the costs of redelivery such as storage fees.
Furniture Order Processing Time
For items in stock, orders are processed within 1 to 6 business days. The delivery company will create a shipping order for picking up the items and provide a tracking number. We will provide you the tracking number and additional tracking information via email in 1 to 4 business days.
Delayed Delivery Service
It is possible that there is a particular timeframe during which you might not be able to take the delivery. In such cases, you must inform us at +1-800-828-3792 before you place your order so that the possibility of a delayed delivery can be discussed.
If you learn of a timeframe problem after the order has been placed, you must inform us of the same before it is shipped. We may be able to offer temporary storage. However, storage fees will be charged on a day-to-day basis which you will be liable for. If you wish to change the consignee, you must provide written notice of the same 5 business days before shipment takes place.
If you are unreachable via phone/email or are unable to or unwilling to take delivery of the order after 30 days of our efforts to inform you of the delivery, you will forfeit the order and any balance paid. Furnish Concept Plus has the final discretion on how to handle the items.
Orders whose shipping have already been arranged or if 24 hours have elapsed after the order placement, you will need to pay 15% handling fee on requesting cancelation. If the order has left the warehouse already, the cancellation will be subject to the costs of reverse logistics, if any, along with the 15% handling fee.
A 15% administrative fee may also be charged for custom orders which are cancelled after 24 hours. If the materials has been prepared already then the deposit amount will be forfeited
It is possible that the details of an order are such that it needs the definitive response of the customer for order competition. If the customer cannot be reached or is incapable of responding within 30 days from the first attempt at contact or if Furnish Concept Plus cannot fulfill the order for whatever reason, the said order will be cancelled. The customer will be refunded in full.
We will issue refunds only via the payment method used for the original purchase. If, for any reason, the original payment method cannot be used, store credits will be issued which will be equal to the amount that was to be refunded. Up to 4 business days may be required for the credit to appear. Furnish Concept Plus will not be liable for third party costs.
If the returns are received after 30 days have passed from the receipt date and/or the items have not been received in their original condition, refunds will not take place.
Shipping charges are non-refundable. Charges incurred for White Glove Delivery, Express Shipping or Standard Shipping cannot be refunded. We cannot refund non-stock items, polycarbonate items or lighting. For special and custom order furniture, we don’t provide refunds or exchanges.
The Furnish Concept Plus Limited Warranty
What Is Covered Under This Warranty: This warranty will cover all manufacturing defects in the furniture provided by Furnish Concept Plus.
- The Length of Coverage: The warranty comes into effect from the delivery date. It lasts up to 5 year on any structural failures of solid wood or metal from residential and non-commercial usage. The limit is 5 year on any failures related to workmanship and soft parts caused during non-commercial residential usage. Examples for 5-year warranty failures include piping, threading, buttons, parts that use glue as adhesive, and rubber components.
- Effects of Warranty: Furnish Concept Plus will provide the replacement parts for the 5 year warranty without any charge with the lead time ranging from 6 to 12 weeks. Any shipping and/or labor charges on these parts will be transferred to the customer. In the case of 5-year warranty, Furnish Concept Plus will provide the reimbursement for local repair charges under two conditions. The first condition is that Furnish Concept Plus will have to approve the repair service quote. The second condition is that Furnish Concept Plus does not guarantee work performed by local repair services. Furnish Concept Plus cannot be held liable for further compensation if the repair work is dissatisfactory.
- What Is Not Covered By This Warranty: This warranty does not provide cover to paint, marble, fabric, leather, foams, fibreglass, veneers, coating, and plywood materials. Furniture provided by Furnish Concept Plus which has not been explicitly specified as suitable for use outdoors are not covered for any defects or damage arising out of such use. Any issues caused by misuse, other abuse or acts of God are not covered. Incidental and consequential damages cannot be recovered by this warranty. The warranty damage is automatically terminated if the furniture is transferred or sold.
- How To Avail Service Under This Warranty: To become eligible for service via this warranty, you have to complete our claims process as has been described in our Store Policy. This includes complete documentation of the claim and support by means of photographs and/or video.
- Applicability of State Law:Under this warranty, you get specific legal rights. You may have other rights that vary between states.
If you have questions pertaining to our warranty, you can email us or contact us at +1-800-828-3792.
Modifications to Site and to Terms and Conditions
In order to view the status of your order, you need to login to the site with the registered email address and your password. Once logged in, you can view your order history, view tracking information, print receipts and view other details relevant to your orders. You can also email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1-800-828-3792.
Furnish Concept Plus operates from British Columbia, Canada. We do not charge any sales tax on the orders shipped outside Canada. You must comply with the current laws of your state as they pertain to purchases over the internet.
Discounts and Coupons
You can use a maximum of one coupon or avail of one discount for each order. Designer or Trade discount cannot be used for items on sale. Coupons and store credits can be applied only to Furnish Concept Plus items. They cannot be used for accessory or accent items and shipping charges.
If a discount or coupon was not applied on the order, Furnish Concept Plus must be notified within 24 hours of the same. Otherwise, the discount or coupon will not be adjusted or added.
Your credit card will be charged automatically for any payments that are outstanding. This includes but is not limited to balances remaining for custom orders and overdue invoices. The balances for custom orders will be charged once your order has arrived at the port.
For preorders waiting on backordered items, you will be charged the full amount once the order has been placed. If a discount or coupon was not applied during the ordering process, Furnish Concept Plus must be notified in 24 hours or the changes will not be applied.
The tax and the currency for the payments are determined by the Shipping Address you have provided. For example, an order is being shipped to Canada but the billing address is in USA, you will be billed in CAD with the provincial taxes as applicable. Please note that extra exchange and admin fees might be charged by the credit card provider.
When you are placing an order, you are guaranteeing that your age is over 18 years. You are also stating that the information you are providing is true, accurate and complete. You are also stating that you possess the authority to make the order.
Through your continued use of this site, you are expressly stating that you understand and agree that it is your sole risk at which you are using this site and also that this site is given on an ‘as available’ and ‘as is’ basis. Furnish Concept Plus does not make any warranties or representations if any kind, implied or explicit, about the operation of this site or the content, information, products or materials included on the site. The only exception is what is stated in our product warranty.
You acknowledge indemnifying Furnish Concept Plus and its directors, officers, suppliers and employees and holding them harmless from any demand, claim, damage or action. This includes reasonable fees of attorneys that are incurred or made by any third party caused or related your use of the site.
Furnish Concept Plus reserves the right to have your account terminated or your use of the site restricted if we have reason to believe that you have been in violation of any terms and conditions as stated including the provision of false information to us.
User Account Policy
You are solely responsible for the maintenance of the confidentially of your account and password and the restriction of access to the same. You acknowledge accepting all responsibility for all the activities that occur through your account and/or password. If you are less than 18 years of age, you may use our services but only with the participation of a parent or guardian.
Furnish Concept Plus reserves the right to terminate accounts, refuse service, cancel orders, and edit or remove content at its own discretion.
What Information Is Collected and How It Is Used
On placing an order, we may ask for personal information including but not limited to name, telephone number, shipping address, billing address, email address and credit card information and its expiry date. This information is utilized for the following purposes.
- Order processing
- Providing shipment of your order.
- Verification of your identity for authorizing payment.
- Allow you to make an application for financing.
- If requested, we will send you news and information on deals from Furnish Concept Plus.
- Ensure that you have a fantastic shopping experience at Furnish Concept Plus.
Once you place an order, your name and address will be transferred to your credit card provider so as to get the confirmation required for purchase completion. Those details will then be given to a third-party for delivering the order.
We promise that your name and address will never be used for other purposes including selling them to mailing-list companies. We do share statistics and blanket information about our customers with business partners. However, individual details will never be shared.
Cookies are small files of data. They are served by the AdRoll platform in our site and stored in the device you are using to access this site. Cookies allow us to identify the device when you move around the internet. With their help, we can provide you with targeted advertising. You have the right to prevent our cookies from being stored on the device.
From time to time, Furnish Concept Plus can ask if you want to participate in a survey. The survey is completely voluntary. In the surveys, you have the right to decide how much information you wish to provide us with. Generally, you will need to provide your first name. You may be asked to review your experience with Furnish Concept Plus and give reviews about the products you have purchased.
The information from surveys is used by us to improve the shopping experience of our customers. We may post some answers on the site to provide information to other users only if you explicitly give us your permission.
We take utmost precautions in the protection of your personal information and privacy. All information submitted to Furnish Concept Plus including credit card details, addresses and name are encrypted in our databases with SSL (Secure Socket Layers) technology.
Your information will only be shared to those that need it for processing and delivering your order. Even so, the parties will only be given access to the information relevant to their task. For example, delivery partners will only be given details like name, address and contact details.
There are multiple methods in place by which you can get in touch with Furnish Concept Plus. You can send us an email at email@example.com for queries. We try to reply to each email as soon as possible. Please bear with us in case of delays. Alternatively, you can call us up at +1-800-828-3792 for talking to our customer care representative. You are welcome to leave testimonials and reviews about the services and products offered at Furnish Concept Plus.
Protection against Fraudulent Charge
We provide protection to our customers if a third party uses your personal information from a purchase at Furnish Concept Plus to perpetuate credit card fraud.
We do not share your personal information with any individual or organization but there are exceptions to this rule. We will share the information when it is deemed necessary by law and the information will be provided to the right authorities only. The information will also be shared if it is required to conform to the law with good faith belief. Contact us if you have questions on your privacy or personal information by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling at +1-800-828-3792.