Womb Chair & Ottoman:
The distinctive design of the Womb Armchair is part of Eero S.’s breakthrough chair collection. The challenging forms of the piece are an example of the designer’s imaginative flair and experimentation with new materials and forms. The 1948 design has soft padding with a tilted backrest, which makes for the great seating comfort of the chair. The artistic form of the Womb Armchair has set new standards for modern design, which impresses more than half a century later.
Furnish Plus produces the classic design in quality cashmere in a variety of colors and the reliable frame and legs are made of steel.
Womb Chair & Ottoman Details:
- Distinctive design from 1948
- Extremely comfortable
- Handmade from top materials
- Constructed around a synthetic “dimension true” curvature fiberglass shell
- Polished stainless steel resistant to chipping and flaking
- Floor protective pads included
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
Chair: W=39″ x D=35″ x H=36″
Seat Height: 16.5″
Ottoman: W=25.5″ x D=21″ x H=16.5″