Platner Dining Chair Details:
- Chair frame:
- High polished #304-grade stainless steel impervious to chipping and flaking.
- Vertical rods base welded to circular horizontal and edge-framing rods.
- Edge framing wire for a uniquely stable foundation.
- Seat cushion:
- Molded fiberglass seat shell with premium upholstery.
- Hand-stitched using braided lockstitch technology.
- Multi-density foam cushioning and removable seat cushion.
- Safety information: Each material is non-harmful, resistant to fire, and child friendly.
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
- Customer reviews: Read verified reviews here.
Warren Platner Dining Chair:
American architect and designer Warren Platner has been recognized as a pioneer in steel wire furniture in the 1960s. Platner armchair being the perfect example of his revolutionary take on simplicity and modernism. The chair is part of his very well known Platner Collection, which has been an icon of 1960s modernism.
Recognized by its iconic wire base, the delicate curves of this statement piece render it the perfect addition to your parlor or cocktail lounge, unwinding with style. Running across the wide backrest of the chair, a firm cushion is upholstered evenly for you to revel.
Furnish Plus produces this iconic piece in chrome plated stainless steel frame and premium imported Italian leather upholstery, comes in many color variations.