Tulip Table | Eero Saarinen
tulip table and chairs
tulip table canada
- Marble: Quartz with the polished, nonporous, scratch-resistant surface; beveled edge.
- Wood veneer: Plywood with natural finish; solid wood beveled edge.
- Base: Powder coated heavy molded cast aluminum. The base is attached to the sub-top, tabletop attaches to the sub-top with screws.
- Safety information: Each material is non-harmful, resistant to fire, and child friendly.
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
- Customers reviews: Read verified reviews here.
- Diameter: 47.2″ x Height: 29.9″
- Net weight: 92.6lbs
- Diameter: 43.3″ x Height: 28.9″
- Net weight: 88.2lbs
- Diameter: 35.4″ x Height: 28.9″
- Net weight: 83.8 lbs
- Diameter: 20.1″ x Height: 19.5″
- Net weight: 33.1lbs
* All measurements are approximations.
Eero Saarinen Tulip Table:
The Tulip Table is a part of the Pedestal Collection (1957). It was Eero Saarinen’s solution to beautify and simplify the tables and chairs. This table illustrated best Saarinen’s accomplishment of contemporary design and eternal elegance that can live on forever.
Features minimalistic design and utilizing long-lasting materials in production, the Tulip Table is different from any other ordinary table. It adds a distinct ambiance of modernity to your spaces. The grateful silhouette while still maintaining the sturdy form of the table leaves you plenty of legroom and less complication. The 35″ table seats 3 people. 43″ table seats 4-5 people. 47″ table seats 5-6 people.
Furnish Plus produces this timeless piece in various sizes and finishes.