Tulip Table Replica | Eero Saarinen
Free Shipping on Any Order Over $999.00
Shipping Cost Base on Total Cart:
$0.00 – $299.00 = $60.00
$300.00 – $599.00 = $120.00
$600.00 – $999.00 = $200.00
* Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) for Black base or Black Marble custom orders.
About Saarinen Tulip Table Replica from FurnishPlus:
In a 1956 cover story in Time Magazine, Eero Saarinen said he wanted to “Clear up the Slum of legs in the U.S. home). The design principle is a circular base from which a stem extends upward to a large Circular top.
This Saarinen Tulip table replica from Furnish Plus, made of characteristic Italian Carrara marble, which is essentially delightful. FurnishPlus carries Sarineen Tulip table Replica in two different sizes, this Tulip table replica from FurnishPlus is an amazing piece which suit from a modern apartment to a large family home.
Saarinen Tulip Table Replica Specifications:
- For every Saarinen Tulip table replica order, FurnishPlus imports the white Carrara marble from the Carrara region of Tuscany, this white Carrara marble is viewed as the best on the planet for its natural look and durability.
- Tulip table replica from FurnishPlus is polished smooth and finished with two applications of marble sealant.
- The white marble is on each Saarinen Tulip table replica is an unique piece because of the natural grey pattern throughout the piece.
- FurnishPlus carries Tulip table replica in white base.
- Tulip table replica is made of cast aluminum and undergoes a 5-stage powder coating proccess for a smooth complete that is resistant to chipping.
- Tulip Table Replica from FurnishPlus comes in a round top shape.
- Assembly for Tulip table replica is required.
- We do custom sizes. ( Please contact us +1 (800) 828-3792 )
About Tulip table’s designer:
Eero Saarinen (August 20, 1910 – September 1, 1961) was a Finnish American architect and industrial designer of the 20th century with a simple, sweeping, arching structural curves or machine-like rationalism style. He believed that his clients were “co-creators,” which led him to adjust his approach to design according to what they wanted instead of strictly adhering to his aesthetic. Saarinen first received critical recognition, while still working for his father, for a chair designed together with Charles Eames for the “Organic Design in Home Furnishings” competition in 1940, for which they received first prize. “The Tulip Chair” He also have other important pieces including the “Grasshopper” lounge chair and ottoman, and “Womb” settee. His work was present from bomb disassembly manuals to Time magazine to countless editorials.
|Stone Materials And Sizes:||
Fiberglass White – Carrara Marble 90cm – 35.4″, Fiberglass White – Carrara Marble 100cm – 39.4″, Fiberglass White – Carrara Marble 110cm – 43.3″, Fiberglass White – Carrara Marble 120cm – 47.2″, Fiberglass White – Carrara Marble 132cm – 52″,