Swan Chair | Arne Jacobsen Style
swan chair replica
swan chair arne jacobsen
Swan Chair Details:
- Body frame: Constructed around a synthetic flexure fiberglass shell. The cast aluminum base ensures a sturdy stance.
- Foam type: Filled with plush, high-density foam filling for surpassing comfort.
- Seat feel: Medium firm cushion.
- Legs: High polished stainless steel legs with floor protectors.
- Stitch Edge Type: Hand-stitched using braided lockstitch technology.
- Features: 360-degree swivel base made from highly polished aluminum with a brushed finish.
- Safety information: Each material is non-harmful, resistant to fire, and child friendly.
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
- Customer reviews: Read verified reviews here.
Arne Jacobsen Swan Chair:
The iconic Arne Jacobsen Swan Chair from 1958 is one of the most popular classics of furniture design. Its flowing organic shape is gracefully designed to fit in almost every environment. Technologically innovative for its time, the chair was purposefully built for the lobby and bar area of the Radisson SAS Royal Hotel in Copenhagen. It complements the busy hotel atmosphere with its elegant aesthetic which pleases guests with its great comfort and swivels action.
With no straight lines, just fluid curves, making the captivating appeal of the chair’s design. The distinguished chair is an artful representation inspired by the movement of and curvesome shape of the largest native North American bird. The Swan is one of Arne Jacobsen’s most recognized pieces and has made many film and TV appearances. It is also featured in various design museums worldwide.
To produce the iconic Swan Chair, Furnish Plus uses a reinforced fiberglass shell, which rests on an aluminum frame. The seat is available in a Top Grain leather, Aniline leather, and cashmere finish in various colors.