Arne Jacobsen Swan Chair:
The iconic Arne Jacobsen Swan Chair from 1958 is one of the most popular classics of furniture design. Technologically innovative for its time, the chair was purpose built for the lobby and bar area of the Radisson SAS Royal Hotel in Copenhagen. It complements the busy hotel atmosphere with its elegant, organic shape, which pleases guests with its great comfort and swivels action.
There are no straight lines, just fluid curves, which make for the sensuous appeal of the chair’s design. The Swan is one of Arne Jacobsen’s most recognized pieces and has made many film and TV appearances. It is also featured in various design museums worldwide.
To produce the iconic Swan Chair, Furnish Plus uses reinforced fiberglass shell, which rests on an aluminum frame. The seat is available in a Top Grain leather, Aniline leather, and cashmere finish in various colors.
Swan Chair Details:
- Chic modern design with contoured seating brings comfort and style into the home or office
- Filled with plush, high-density foam filling for surpassing comfort
- Hand-stitched using braided lockstitch technology
- Armrests offer extra support
- 360-degree swivel
- Reinforced fiberglass frame acts as a strong and durable foundation
- Wrapped in your choice of upholstery
- Multiple color options available
- Cast aluminum base ensures a sturdy stance
- Customizable design accommodates your taste and complements your décor
- Floor protective pads included
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
W=29″ x D=26″ x H=31″