Hans Wegner Shell Chair’s Story:
One of Wegner’s iconic design pieces, the Hans Wegner Shell Chair or the ‘Smiling Chair’ is a marvel of beauty and grace. Though the original furniture was designed by Wegner in the year 1963, the boldness and the uniqueness did not convince the public much. However, the furniture gained immediate recognition when it was again released in the year 1997. Some of its notable features that make the Hans Wegner Shell Chair a comfortable masterpiece are – its floating lightness, arching curves and wing-like structure. Other than this are its impeccable attention to detail and accuracy that makes it an impressive work of craftsmanship. The chair is upholstered with a variety of fabric textures and colors that form the best match to a lounge area or a living room.
Shell Chair’s Details and Specifications :
- Dimensions (Width X Depth X Height): 36.22 in x 29.5 in x 29.5 in
- Chair Height: 14.56 in
- The elegant contoured design combines comfort and modern style.
- This is a premium reproduction of the original 1963 design by Hans Wenger.
- The seat and frame has been crafted from quality plywood veneer to ensure optimal durability and strength.
- The deep curved seat provides enhanced comfort while adding flair to the structure.
- Increased comfort is provided by the back cushions and plush seat.
- You can choose the material for the cushion upholstery.
- Multiple options for the colors are also available.
- The reclined back offers support and comfort
- The veneer plywood legs are resistant to impacts and offer stability and strength.
- You can choose from a range of finish and veneer combinations.
- We take custom order for Fabric orders. Please email us at: email@example.com
- What is the difference between Top grain and Aniline Leather: Click Here
Note – The manufactured items are not affiliated with the original designers or associated third parties.
Product Dimension (Inches):
W=36 x D=29.5 x H=29.5