- Frame: Molded reinforced polyurethane shell.
- Upholstery: Hand-stitched using braided lockstitch for durability.
- Cushion: High-density CA-117 cushioning with PU-injected foam wrapped in synthetic Dacron silk, providing smoothly shaped contouring, and cushion platform elasticity.
- Legs: Polished #304-grade stainless steel. Comes standard with floor protective glides.
- Safety information: Each material is non-harmful, resistant to fire, and child friendly.
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
- Customers reviews: Read verified reviews here
- Width: 26.8″ x Depth: 24″ x Height: 31.5″
- Seat height: 18.3″
- Armrest height: 25.6″
- Packing size: 26.7″ x 25.1″ x 32.2″
- Net weight: 22 lbs
* All measurements of the Saarinen Executive Armchair are approximations.
Saarinen Executive Armchair (Metal Legs):
The 20th-century Finnish American architect and industrial designer is most well-known for his Tulip series of tables and chairs but his other designs are equally as impressive. The Saarinen Executive Armchair is a remarkable chair, true to the organic essence of the designer.
The Executive Armchair is designed to conform to the human body for optimal comfort. The chair’s structure is completed with a fully upholstered back-to-armrest support and densely soft foam cushioning. The chair was originally made of fiberglass but the updated versions are made in polyurethane. This polished metal base version comprises polished stainless steel legs and flat-base chrome floor glides.
Taking inspiration from classic Finnish and American architecture, this contemporary and ergonomic design offers function and style. The sculptural form works as well in offices as it does in avant-garde dining rooms. This chair is also available with solid wood legs or as a side chair.