The PK31 Sofa is one of the Poul Kjaerholm’s most renowned pieces and this 3-seater version provides great seating space and comfort. It is fully upholstered in leather and each cushion is designed with six pockets to help the padding keep its shape. The trapezoid arms remind one of the 1960s décors of the Boeing 747 transatlantic flights. The Danish designer accented simple clean lines, creating a modernist angular look. The artistic steel frame offers support to the 3-seater structure giving the sofa its individual character.
FurnishPlus produces the design icon in top grain, aniline, and vintage leather upholstery in a choice of colors. The unique steel legs complete this elegant piece. It is also available as a 2-seater and an armchair.
- Custom upholstery
- Solid stainless steel legs
- The entire product is stitched and crafted by hand
- Reinforced bottom seat cushion platform for firm longer lasting support
- Multi-density foam seat cushions provide comfort and cushion structure memory
- Stainless Steel base joints are fully welded, ground, sealed and sanded smooth
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
W=78″ x D=31″ x H=32″
* All measurements are approximations.