PK24 Chaise Lounge Details:
- Frame: highly polished #304-grade tubular stainless steel frame with a brushed finish. Joints are silver welded.
- Upholstery: Imported Italian leather.
- Cushion: Low-profile high-density foam.
- Safety information: Each material is non-harmful, resistant to fire, and child friendly.
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
- Customers reviews: Read verified reviews here.
- Width: 25.8″ x Depth: 61.0″ x Height: 35.0″
- Seat height: 15.4″
- Packing size: 64.2″ x 27.6″ x 35.8″
* All measurements are approximations.
Poul Kjærholm PK24 Chaise Lounge Chair:
The PK24 chaise lounge chair is perhaps one of the most recognizable chairs in Poul Kjærholm’s collection. Inspired by the Rocaille style and the French chaise lounge, the PK24 features the same flowing form, curves, and size as the chairs in these periods. Kjaerholm’s principle of designing with autonomous elements is exhibited in this prime and most extreme example. He identified it as the “Hammock Chair” to emphasize its function to suspend the body between two points. The friction between the elements is kept together by gravity, therefore, there is no need for a physical connection between the main parts.
Furnish Plus produces this chaise lounge in a range of leather types, including a leather headrest with a satin-brushed stainless steel base.