pelican chair replica
pelican chair price
pelican chair for sale
- Frame: Molded fiberglass shell.
- Upholstery: Hand-sewn double-stitched upholstery.
- Legs: Thick solid legs in a natural finish of your choosing.
- Safety information: Each material is non-harmful, resistant to fire, and child friendly.
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
- Customers reviews: Read verified reviews here
Finn Juhl Pelican Chair:
Recognized for its unusual shape and sturdy legs, the “Pelican Chair” as dubbed by many, was first presented at the Copenhagen Cabinetmakers’ Guild Exhibition in 1940.
The oversized frame is full of character, playful but remains soft and organic. Graceful curves embracing the sitter offer a cradling comfort, almost like giving you a hug from behind. The sculptural chair fits seamlessly into the most modern interior design style. The Pelican Chair is still unconventional by any time period’s standards. With delicate curves that embrace the sitter, Pelican stays true to Juhl’s belief that a chair is its own form and space and not just a decorative piece.
Furnish Plus produces this timeless piece in soft authentic Danish cashmere and premium imported Italian leather in various colors with two choices of wood finishes.