- Frame: Highly polished solid-core #304-grade stainless steel frame with chrome finish and no weld lines.
- Seat: Upholstered with individual panels. Each panel is cut, hand-welted, and tufted with leather buttons.
- Cushions: High-resilient urethane foam with down-like dacron polyester fiberfill.
- Straps: upholstery straps are made from genuine leather attached with aluminum rivets. These are used to fasten cushions to the frame.
- Safety information: Each material is non-harmful, resistant to fire, and child friendly.
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
- Customers reviews: Read verified reviews here.
- Width: 52″ x Depth: 31.5″ x Height: 30″
- Seat height: 17″
- Packing size: 53.1″ x 31.5″ x 30.7″
- Net weight: 90.3 lbs
* All measurements of the Pavilion Loveseat are approximations.
The Pavilion Loveseat provides a spacious seating area and elegantly refined design. Created for the 1929 Barcelona Exposition, the timeless classic impressed with its simplicity and functionality. Its quality materials and durable construction make this loveseat a popular, sought-after design. The simplicity of the refined design joins functionality and a focus on proportion.
Each Pavilion piece is a tribute to the merger of contemporary design and outstanding craftsmanship. This piece features the recognizable panels’ upholstery, handsewn from individual squares of leather and tufted with leather buttons. The tubular metal legs complete the look and provide a sturdy base. Produced with skillfully made cushions and quality leather upholstery. The Pavilion Loveseat ensures excellent seating comfort and a streamlined silhouette.
FurnishPlus produces the Pavilion Loveseat in top-grain, aniline, and vintage leather in various colors. The frame is polished chrome and buffed to a mirror finish.