Ox Chair Ottoman’s Story:
Inspired from the surrealist paintings of 1930s by Picasso, the Ox Chair Ottoman is one of Hans J. Wegner’s iconic furniture designs. Hans designed the powerful sculptural chair in the 1960s, which was then manufactured by AP Stolen of Denmark. However, the production was short lived for only two years, after which it was stopped for being way ahead of its time. In 1989, production of the chair and the ottoman was again started by Erik Jorgensen’s Manufacturing of Denmark.
Ottoman’s Details and Specifications :
- Dimensions (Width X Depth X Height): 24 in x 18.11 in x 16.15 in
- Frame Type: Traditional solid birch hardwood frame with pure stainless steel tube base.
- Joinery: Fully welded, smooth ground and sealed steel joint base
- Stitching Style: All seams and piping are hand sewn with traditional lockstitch
- Stability: The inserted body bolt sleeves provide the structure with a secured metal leg frame
- What is the difference between Top grain and Aniline Leather: Click Here
Note – The manufactured items are in no way affiliated to the original designers or are associated with the third parties
W=24 x D=18.5 x H=16