Stay Dining Chair
stay dining chair price
- Frame: Molded fiberglass shell with highly resilient polyurethane foam.
- Legs: Chrome finish base.
- Upholstery: Italian Leather and Danish Cashmere.
- Safety information: Each material is non-harmful, resistant to fire, and child friendly.
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
- Customers reviews: Read verified reviews here
- Width: 32.3″ x Depth: 30.3″ x Height: 30.3″
- Seat height: 16.9″
- Seat depth: 20.5″
- Armrests height: 24.4″
- Packing size: 33.9″ x 32.3″ x 32.3″
- Net weight: 30.9 lbs
* All measurements of the Orange Slice Chair are approximations.
Pierre Paulin Orange Slice Chair:
The Orange Slice was designed in 1960 by Pierre Paulin as an eternal icon that inspired and influenced many after it was created. From different angles, the Slice chair displays different periods of the peel curling up. Looking at it will always give you a feeling of freshness for it seems to change shape every time. Pauline studied clay molding and stone carving in France and applied the methods in all of his designs. The Orange Slice is a prime example of his principles.
The whimsical composition consists of two indistinguishable shells of molded fiberglass, covered with polyurethane foam on a chrome metal tubular base.