Noguchi Coffee Table
noguchi coffee table replica
noguchi coffee table dimensions
vintage noguchi coffee table
Noguchi Coffee Table Details:
- Top: Freeform 3/4″ (19mm) thick tempered glass with a square honed edge.
- Base: Solid wood legs in your choice of finish.
- Safety information: Each material is non-harmful, resistant to fire, and child friendly.
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
- Customers reviews: Read verified reviews here
- Width: 51.1″ x Depth: 35.4″ x Height: 15.7″
- Packing size:
- Tabletop: 54.7″ x 40.9″ x 2.7
- Base: 34.2″ x 18.1″ 3.1″
- Net weight: 92.5 lbs
* All measurements of the Noguchi Coffee Table are approximations.
About the Noguchi Coffee Table:
Designed by Isamu N., the Noguchi Coffee Table is a prime example of a seamless combination of simplicity and beauty. The transparent glass top provides a perfect view of the wooden base which is an architectural masterpiece on its own. The combination of the reflective glass and the sculptural interlocking wooden legs creates a distinctive piece of furniture.
Influenced by organic elements, render most of his designs pure, flowy and portray the essence of his inspiration. He is often referred to as “an interpreter of the East and the West.” This is evident in the abstract nature of his creations and specifically this piece which as a result has made the Noguchi an iconic design of the 20th century.
Furnish Plus produces this design classic with a high-grade glass top 3/4″ (19 mm thick). The legs are available in three different finishes.