The Barcelona Daybed by Van der Rohe is a timeless example of Bauhaus design. The 1930 piece comprises clean geometrical forms and slender design profile. The exclusive upholstery is handsewn from individual squares of leather and the simple and a cylinder-shaped headrest complements the streamlined image. The look is rounded off by four unobtrusive legs, which make up the sturdy base of the day bed. The padded upholstery of the Barcelona Day Bed makes it an extremely cozy and comfortable lounger.
FurnishPlus produces this iconic design in quality top grain, aniline, or vintage leather upholstery in a variety of colors, with stainless steel legs and an American walnut frame.
- The frame is constructed of solid American walnut wood
- The matching genuine leather headrest can be fastened to either end
- High density cushioning
- PU-injected foam and Dacron silk
- Heavy grade leather support straps
- Tubular polished stainless steel legs
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
W=77.5″ x D=38″ x H=23″
* All measurements are approximations.